Mental noodling on issues close to my heart.

Monday, December 29, 2008

A Quote to Challenge Us All

This quote is taken from Patrin 5.2 of the Psalters. It speaks volumes about the things we choose and choose not to face with Christ. Thanks to the Psalters for being open and real about their faith. May we all face the challenge to live closer to God this next year.

"The road has felt closer to home in that there is none. No roofs and fences to put my evils under or behind; less physical spaces and places to ease my weary head of its fears. I am held out more in the open where my First Love is all to turn to. I have had to rely on Him in situations I preferred not to. As a result He is present to my senses more. It has been fascinating to see how He provides for what I had so often provided for myself." - captain napkinz from the Psalters

No comments: